First, ask yourself these questions to make your character.
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
- How old are you really? Forget your biological age. Are you a playful 7 year old?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your smallest fear?
- What is something you know most about? (Computers? Animals? Fishing? Sports? Mermaids?)
- What are things you would like to do before he dies?
- Things you would want for Christmas that don't cost money?
- Things you thinks the world could do without?
- What is your favorite color? Why?
Answer them, and there's your character! It can be based on you, a friend, a family member or someone you don't even know! After you're done, make a drawing of him/her, use your imagination! Good luck on writing your masterpiece. Hope I helped!