- Drink coffee or tea while writing.
- Dress casually.
- Look up into the ceiling for ideas.
- Take their notebook and pen/pencil with them everywhere.
- Have creative and non-lame names for characters. ( Lame: Bob, Creative: Charlotte)
- Keep a diary
- Eat only oranges and sweet treats.
- ALWAYS write your thoughts. Especially in this blog : )
- Builds a thinker's cap ( literally. Check out tha linkk!)
- Makes useless but pretty legit lists like these.
- Play cool simulation games such as Sims.
What do you do as a writer?
How to make a thinking cap! ~ http://www.professorsolomon.com/thinkingcap.html