Monday, March 11, 2013

Is It Possible to Become Less Biased?


I often ask myself this question while I was watching the 2012 election, or just watching Fox News. I find it incredible how biased people are, not just on the Fox network, but in everything that we do, we are biased. But to answer the question, I believe that the answer is yes. I think it's really hard, especially if what you're biased against is something you strongly believe in. I know, for instance, that I (and many of us here in DC) are biased to the liberal/Democratic side. Recently, I've been trying to see why right-wingers believe what they do. Unfortunately, the only answer I can come up with is, because they're morons. Which sucks. I'm going to still work on it, but it's not going to be easy. So what do you think? Is it really possible to become less biased, or become extremely open-minded?


Take Care!
Sam

    No comments:

    Post a Comment