Thursday, August 15, 2013

TED Talks

If you ever have an extra 18 to 20 minutes in your life, I recommend you watch or listen to a TED talk. They have taught me a whole lot, and the stories coming from the people that speak them are incredible, and range from innovative to emotional.

So if you ever find yourself at the writer's block (see what I did there?) just listen to these 6 awesome TED talks about storytelling, and what makes a great story. They do actually help, and I find all of them sort of amazing and my role models. (Isabel Allende for my stories, J.J Abrams for my film making, and Scott McCloud for my comics)

So when you go on a road trip with your family, just bring your iPod with some TED talks downloaded, and listen for a good hour.

Have a frantastic day!


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment