Friday, August 29, 2014

Discover. Underated, un-seen, or just not loved enough; My New Challenge

So the other day I was having a conversation with one of my good friends who is a HUGE moviegoer, and we started to talk about underrated films. I started to name some of my favorite underrated movies; Rushmore, Drive, Rubber, etc. My friend, knowing a lot about films, said those were OVERRATED to his standards. He then started to name movies I had never even heard of, truly undiscovered films. So then I started to think and think and I came up with my new challenge and project: "Discover."

Discover is going to be my new thing for my blogspot. I'm going to watch 13 of the best underrated movies ever made and review them for my blog. My goal is to bring these poor unloved movies back to life for others to enjoy, like yourself. There will be a schedule for these movies so you can watch and discuss these films with me. SO. The first movie we will be watching and discussing will be The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover. This film will be reviewed on MONDAY. So you have the whole 3-day weekend to watch it.

I mainly got my list of movies from a reddit thread in /r/TrueFilm, but my friend recommended me some of them. WATCH AWAY!
See you on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment